Friday, February 10, 2012

Life is up and down at the moment

It's a rocky road at the moment, we are coming across some people who I'm surprised would find it easy to sit the right way up on a toilet.  People have very limited imaginations and try to pigeon hole things they don't understand into things they do.  Invariably they completely miss the whole point of what we are trying to do.  Technical people are the worst as they want to see the solution rather than pull up and away and look at the whole thing.


Oh well, I'm sure this isn't just us who struggle to find people who understand what we have and appreciate why we should bring it to market.  Let's see if the remainder of "smart" people actually go about it trying to work out what it is.


This causes us to question our abilities and whether or not we have done the right thing.  In many ways we beat ourselves up needlessly - in this instance I think we may have provided our audience with too much respect and we may have believed their PR that they are sophisticated and looking for the next big thing.  Most of them can't work out the basic need for the service as they themselves don't see the pain the customer has.  Maybe we need to really break it down into very simple language for them.


Other than that, I'm tired and irritable and not particularly happy just because I'm still concerned that my BP is high - not that I can check that until next week when I get some batteries for my BP Monitor.  

No comments: