Friday, June 28, 2013

Coffee And A Slap Around The Face

Well a good morning, wandered over to see Flocky Bicep for coffee.  Bless him, he's really great to chat to and brings me down to earth and cheers me up, not that I needed cheering up this morning.  Am top of the world at the moment but we were chatting about me finally letting go of my over analytical style and so he has promised me that if he finds me analyzing what's going on in my life he is going to slap me about :-)

It wouldn't be the first time he's given me a slap.  Funniest moment ever in a pub in London and Flocky and I met up.  There was a chap a table away from us eating.  Unbeknown to Flocky I knew this chap so I slid over and took a chip off his plate.  Flocky was horrified and gave me a big slap right across the face saying something along the lines of "How dare you steal that man's chip!"

Loved it when I said "Can I introduce you to Tony C, I work with him" :-)  It reminds me of the slap that Captain Jack Sparrow gets in Pirates of the Caribbean, "I didn't deserve that" and on the second "I deserved that one though" :-)

Here's hoping my day gets progressively better.   

No comments: