Saturday, June 22, 2013

Flat Morning After Cheat Day

I did have a fair few beers last night which was good - enjoyed the whole evening was nice to go out with some of my closest (nearly typed closet) friends and have a drink, a chat and a nice meal.  The pudding alone tasted like it had a bag of sugar in it :-)  With all the coffee I also drank and the fact that I didn't really get to bed until around 3 (I know I was on the PC and got engrossed) this morning was a bit rough when at 7:20 the postman managed to find the bell on the house and rang it rather too enthusiastically for my liking :-)  So with about 4 hours sleep I was up and awake and I can't say I was particularly bright and bushy tailed at all.

Never mind, am a very happy chappy these days and had some luck last night which means we may have an opportunity to get the business started much quicker that imagined.  We will see but if it does come about then perhaps I can see a way of making a living coming along - let's hope so.  That would be great.

My life really has changed beyond all recognition this week which is also great and Finally I am starting to feel good about myself and am rebuilding my confidence and my self esteem.  Long may that continue.  I've been giving myself such a hard time I'm always 'on my case' but I don't need to be now.  Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be) perhaps ought to be the motto from here on in?  SO that's the theory - now to put it into practice a bit more.


No comments: