Saturday, June 22, 2013

Diet Takes A Further Tweak

I've now started to concentrate on getting a higher fat content with my meals so today included, a 3 egg scrambled egg made with butter.  Lunch was a bit of cheese and I had a drop more cheese and a home made burger with some vegetables.  That's it today - feel quite satiated and also hope that this now kick starts Ketosis and starts me burning some fat.  Exercises this week starting on Monday I hope.  Aerobic and Anaerobic ones - I need to work at losing the next slab of weight.

Very happy with my almost flat tummy now tough apart from my trousers are slipping down and don't fit properly at all - it looks amusing with me pulling the damn things up every now and then. I feel a lot fitter too which is a huge bonus.  Noticed my skin is OK and all around everything is fine.  My only bitch is that my blood pressure is slightly elevated which it shouldn't be.  Maybe next week I can use the exercise and in doing so maybe reduce the stress levels a bit.  I'm causing the stress myself with all these changes so you know, I'll just have to deal with it.

So moving towards the higher fat content of the diet so far has meant that I have eaten less food but feel just as satiated.  Cool.

No comments: