Thursday, June 20, 2013

Yes - So My Stress Levels Are Elevated

I know I'm keeping very enigmatic these days and it is a case of having and wanting to do that.  I can talk in general terms about things though and one of those is my high blood pressure.  It isn't off the scale it is elevated to be something like 140 over 90 which is a little higher than I like at about 120 over 80 ideally or 130 over 90.  I attribute it to some quite high stress levels at the moment and also an impact to my system.  I've talked about letting go of the older me and that is so much easier said than done. 

I'm trying to chill out but the old me isn't having any of it so it is a constant struggle to work on my breathing, my blood pressure and my concentrations levels which are total pants this week.  I have sat in front of this PC for hours at a time and not got a stroke of work done, that's how bad this week has been.  Hopefully tomorrow I can relax, meet some very good friends and just chill out - I really need it - I've been hyper all week.

I'm perhaps about to make one of the most significant changes in my life very shortly and this is all building up to and surrounding that.  Gosh it sounds important doesn't it?  It is, very important and hence the worry the concern the inability to concentrate and the lack of sleep, getting anything done and the complete lack of arriving at a suitable way forward. :-)  

Sure tomorrow will help me settle things down to an acceptable level.  

No comments: