Well, that was good, I slept through until 5:45 no interruptions, no head stuff and as I needed to be up early anyway (I was around 20 minutes before my target waking time) it all worked out well. That's great and it really is a step in the right direction knowing it can be done.
Now to build on that going forward. Grandson will be here shortly and another day of having him here will begin. The weekend was "disruptive" I guess you'd say but in a nice way. I wish they'd tell me in advance though.
Oh well let's see how we get on. A week ago I was at my mum's and getting ready to go to the local children's petting farm. A great day out BTW with her grandchildren and great grandchildren (my daughter, son-in-law and her children).
OK, on with my day......
No comments:
Post a Comment