Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Exercise and the Discipline of doing it

I have actually been quite good. I now try and do 10 minutes on one of the pre programmed exercises on the cross trainer. It is quite good as it varies the load throughout the 10 minutes. I have been doing that for about a week now and I do feel quite good.

I think I might take that to 15 minutes tomorrow as I am now used to the 10 minute stretch.

Whilst the cross trainer is a funny action almost cross country skiing action I suppose, I can feel the exercises working across most of my body.

I just hope that I can keep it up (the exercise that is - you smutty lot) and get this weight off. Whilst I haven't measured myself (perhaps I ought to) I can fit back into some of my larger pairs of trousers now. the aim is to fit into my suit in a month's time so that if I get an interview I can actually look less like a sack of spuds tied in the middle with string and more like a well fed man about town :-)

No comments: