Friday, January 19, 2007

It doesn't go away does it?

Sometimes you can do really well and forget that there is anything wrong with you but it doesn't last long. I think about my condition every-time:

  • I go to the toilet
  • I eat anything
  • I drink anything
  • I exercise
  • I see anything that might remind me (Cancer Research leaflet/advert etc)
  • I see this site
  • I log on to some other site
  • I have nothing better to think or do :-)
It is the other side of having something like cancer that perhaps I didn't appreciate when I didn't have it. It is always with you and you are cautious and concerned - I know that I think twice about doing things. Strange as that may seem, it is a little defence mechanism and makes sure that you stop and think more often than you used to.

Anyway, there you have it, a strange observation you may think but one that is always there accompanying you.

No comments: