Monday, April 09, 2012

Boring

I'm pretty bored.  I've been writing down my options - what I'm going to (or want to) do next.  Watched the Moto GP and the Masters last night which was good.  Mrs. F & L have gone out.  A is on holiday.  I'm sat here using the big "server" PC in the house.  At least I was able to rescue the back up files and have made that connect to this one.  That's a relief. 


A few more tweaks to make sure I can use this down the week and that will mean that I can at least sort out the Accounts that I should have done down the week!  


However, there's nothing to do business wise.  I'm waiting for the diagnostics and repairs to run on the laptop but I'm not hopeful.  It is taking a very very long time to run so that doesn't look promising.  I think I can partially sort the situation out with a new hard drive and might even try to perform a rescue from the back ups I have - we will have to see I suppose.  Of course, setting these PCs up takes days as well which is also a nuisance.  


The Piano needs to be sorted out as well sometime this week - but other than that - nothing is happening and so I'm left twiddling my thumbs :-)

No comments: