Monday, April 16, 2012

Wow - mixed feelings

A few days away, saw dad - he's his usual cheery self but there's some loaded comments when we chat.  He does look grey and drawn which isn't a surprise really.  I managed to speak a bit to Mrs. F. about "futures" and that was interesting.  We even discussed selling the house and moving off somewhere if necessary.


Then it was my cousin's wedding - very nice affair and everyone had a good time and then back here in time to see the re-run of the Chinese Grand Prix which was excellent.  


However, I have some serious mood problems tonight - very moody and dark thoughts and stuff passing across my mind about dad and work and life in general.  It's all obviously connected and it is just a matter of spending some time resolving these issues and working them through.  I really wished that I'd have had a few days to sort out the accounts too and fear that they may prove to be a little too difficult to get resolved for later in the week.  I just must get around to doing things on my to-do listing like go to the Doctors and so on.  At the moment I'm in a bit of a not doing rut - so just need to snap myself into action.

No comments: