Saturday, April 07, 2012

Cheat Day

Was quite good.  It was Easter Egg Hunt day and I had a proper breakfast and then we had the hunt which was good and it didn't rain thank goodness. It was cold but we had around 50 kids there today which is up on previous years.  I had one small egg there and when I got home got stuck into cheese and crumpets and hot cross buns and had my Easter Egg a day early so I could gorge on that.  I feel wiped out after ll of that I have to say and a few beers have made it quite a binge.  This time next week we are at a wedding so I expect a similar outcome!


My computer remains looking terminal.  It is in intensive care and the diagnostics are still running a couple of days after I started them.  It doesn't look good.  I suppose I ought to bite the bullet and get an new hard drive and re-build the machine. What a bloody nuisance.


So, off to bed now - my 16th Easter Egg hunt over and done and time to relax, watch the Masters and enjoy the weekend.

No comments: