Monday, April 02, 2012

Monday Night

Not much better than earlier on really.  Just had the most stupid response back from someone I've ever seen.  Flabbergasted hardly covers the complete ineptitude of this person who having got the initial request totally wrong (having being delegated the task by the person I want to talk to) has now got it even more wrong on the second pass, in fact rather than setting up an appointment with the person who has all the answers they have passed me outside of their organisation to a competitor to speak to them.  The competitor neither has the ability or the power to speak on their behalf.  We are in the land of the surreal here - what were they thinking?


Without actually cutting loose on this imbecile, which is being unkind to imbeciles, I actually need to talk to these people to plan my next move.  They've handed my competitors our idea on a plate!  I feel that there will be some sort of pain to be felt.  I'm not certain if my sarcastic and caustic sense of irony will go down too well so we are just holding back for a short while, draw breath and then "have words".  


So that didn't end my day well at all.  Additionally I'm feeling hungry but think that is to do with getting up late and not eating straight away.  I will get back to routine tomorrow.  I also hope to stop the procrastination and get on with these accounts I meant to do.

No comments: