Sunday, June 24, 2012

Great News

Whilst I was away - A had her results from Uni and has passed her Degree with a 2:1.  We are having the Graduation Ceremony in a few weeks at the Royal Festival Hall - looking forward to that and we are having a big family meal afterwards.


So that's good news - her exhibition was amazing and one of the only ones that actually told a story - but then - I'm her dad so I'm "bound" to say that. :-)


So that's great news - she starts her new job tomorrow week at the National Gallery in London and I couldn't be more pleased for her.  I'm sure she will enjoy her job - I'm delighted that she got the job she really wanted.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for A. Pass on my congrats. S also got a 2:1 - think her graduation is in British Embassy in Paris but not until January!

A Dived Ref said...

Hi Flocky - great news all around. Pass on congrats to S too. Nice location for Graduation :-)