Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Jazz Night

Blimey when was the last time I went to Jazz Night?  Probably January I think as Peter was there and died a few days afterwards - sad but mercifully quick from what I understand and from my own experience with dad, this hanging on and no real quality of life, I can understand why it was probably better albeit such a shock.


So I haven't been to a Jazz night for a while and I think I may have missed one through having a cold or if not that through the scan or something anyway, I'm going tonight despite the rain!


I've come off the Slow carb diet for a while only because we've had a series of things going on and loads of events and it was just too difficult to maintain the discipline.  I'm eating properly though and managing to keep my weight.  I do need to get back onto the diet in a week or two when there are no more calls on my attendance at meals etc.  I haven't put on any weight so that is good.  


So - out tonight - looking forward to it greatly - I need a bit of a break.



No comments: