Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

Both girls managed to get me exactly the same card even though they were miles apart!  We are going out for a Curry at lunchtime which will be nice - our local curry house is very good and do a buffet meal on Sunday.  Miraculously the sun has come out (was meant to be a horrible weekend) so that's nice.  Of course, how long it will last is debatable.


So after the curry I can confirm it was all rather pleasant and up to their usual standard.  I stopped short of going for seconds even though it is a buffet as I realise that I'd probably just be getting back to old habits and eating because it was there not because I needed it.


It was a completely democratic affair, the girls paid for the meal, Mrs. F. paid for the drinks and I left the tip....



No comments: