Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Week Ahead

This time next week I'll be Master of my Lodge and all the build up and worry will be out of the way.  I have to learn some words and make sure that I know them all and sort out the procedural stuff.


I will be getting ready to do my first official duty that day as an honoured guest of another Lodge.  I should then be clear until September when it really gets going and there are around about 18 or more meetings to go to as an honoured guest.  I'm looking forward to that very much.


I've started peeling from the sun burn from Saturday - so my forehead looks a bit grizzly at the moment.


Dad is stable and if they can just steady up his insulin and he can gain a bit of appetite maybe he can get some strength back.  I'm hoping that whatever happens he hangs on until after my Installation on Saturday.

No comments: