Monday, October 30, 2006

How am I going to feel?

I have probably had every emotion possible in the past 4 months. I've been in pieces, depressed, extremely happy, humorous and extrovert, quiet and introvert, bloody minded, annoying, swearing too much, don't give a damn, thoughtful, remorseful and everything else in between.

Physically I've felt not a lot apart from after the Operations which do, and lets not make any bones about it, leave you bruised and slightly battered. However the wording I've been using to people is that I have generally felt uncomfortable, rather than in pain. Sure, I've had some minor pain and Ibuprofen and Paracetamol will sort that out for you and I know that my Bladder and surrounding innards have been "stirred about" as I can feel the whole area twinging and so on.

Other stuff includes some stinging for a short while urinating and some stinging occasionally but I don't think it has ever doubled me over in pain.

No doubt I'll have some more views on this in the coming weeks. However, so far, I have been anxious about what I was about to have done but afterwards quite stoical about it and I think you have to look at it as a matter of fact type arrangement. These things are needed to be done to make you better after all.

No comments: