Saturday, September 22, 2012

Cannot Change Your Life in One Go

Mmmm, that's sound advice indeed.  It appears that I have forgotten that particular maxim in my deliberations. 

There's a good argument to take some sort of job now whilst I sort myself out.  For the next week or so I'll be able to take time out to think as I take mum off to see her sister-in-law and nephew and niece then take her away for a week up to the Northumberland Coast..

I've definitely not been thinking straight - unusual for me but there are more than just facts to handle here, there's emotions and things that just aren't quantifiable around family, friends, pastimes and so on.  So where it's normally a case of applied logic and almost mathematical analysis, it needs to be a lot more intuitive this time around. 

No comments: