Sunday, September 16, 2012

Almost there, almost there

I finished off the grouting and filling, the radiator is on without any major upset, one tiny leak and that was the lot, even the toilet roll holder is on but not the towel rail which is too small!  Mrs. F. is painting and I have switched on the hot water to run the shower but perhaps will wait until the morning to actually do that.  The blind is also in place so no one can see in, not that they can, but we have a front facing bathroom - unusually.

After a few showers have happened I can check to make sure that my handiwork from yesterday, refitting the overflow has stopped any leaking and then I can put on the side panel of the bath.  Mrs. F. has ordered the vanity unit mirrored cupboard and the shower tidy all of which I can fit later this week.

Just a few little bits to go and we have out bathroom back.  It will be time then for me to start on the downstairs WC which needs a lot of work to sort it out.  Will it never end.

I'm now retiring hurt for the day :-)


No comments: