Sunday, September 23, 2012

Batten down the hatches

Lots of rain and wind on the way apparently.  It's been raining here all day long and it is set to get worse so they say.  

I've done a bit more to the bathroom and filled the door.  That now needs sanding down once again to allow me to gloss paint it.  I need to order some tyre sealant for my car.  Two tyres were down on pressure once again and I'm fed up with going and getting them resealed. I am therefore going to do it myself this time using tyre sealant (non puncture).  I'm going to ring the suppliers in the morning to see if I can get the stuff next day so I can actually do this on Wednesday when, hopefully, the weather will have passed over.  

I'm off on Thursday to pick up my mum and take her off to see her sister-in-law and nephew and niece for a couple of days and then we can head off for a weeks holiday which I'm looking forward to as I want to see if I can start to set out my future.  

No comments: