Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Out, Again

A visitor at yet another Lodge meeting.  As Master of my Lodge I get to go to lots of meetings as an honoured guest.  It's nice but I have at least 28 engagements to fill between now and June next year!  Plus I have a number of events that I'm invited to out of courtesy and some of those I should go to.

Luckily Mrs. F. can drive me to meet up with Flocky who is also going along and I can get a lift off of him there and back.

Tomorrow I'm going to clean the car, use this sticky non puncture stuff inside the Tyres, pack and get ready to go away on Thursday and take my mum away for a bit of a break.  She deserves a little break and to get away from things.  It will be nice to see the family up north and then go for a week by the seaside and just potter around.  I've found out how to tether my phone to my PC and also can now use this phone in the car via my Sat Nav so I'm pretty much set up.

Feeling a bit more "upbeat" about things today in terms of being able to think straight.  Had some more thoughts about my possible business and just need to expand on these a bit.  It would be nice to "make a living" from a business as opposed to making a business and not living.  I think I could make a good case for work life balance but would need to do some sums on that and make sure it makes sense and that I can make ends meet.

A good day, at last, feeling a bit more positive and a bit better about things which is nice.  Getting towards relaxing ready for Thursday onwards and time isn't important.  Quality and enjoyment, relaxing and taking it easy are.

No comments: