Saturday, September 22, 2012

Surprising what a mess I can make

I needed to prepare the bathroom door for painting but it was in a pretty bad state with 80 odd years of paint built up on it and I've taken away the hardboard cover to expose the real panelling.  Of course that has left pock marks all over the door.  So I decided to sand it down ready for filling.  The dust is absolutely everywhere!  Not a lot I could do though as it has to be done.  My hands are somewhat springy as with 3 or 4 hours of electric sanding I have a sort of RSI in my arms.  anyway, it is done now and I've cleared up the dust as far as possible.

There you go.  I'm now booked to go to Scotland which has pleased my mate and the lads in Scotland.  It sounds great.  I'm hoping that I can sort out a suitable way to get myself organised for that.

No comments: