Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Getting Ready to go

I have to admit to being a little excited about going away for a short while and I've just spent the morning sorting out the tyres with this puncture proof stuff.  It was actually pretty quick and I had all 4 tyres done in about an hour.  I've just taken the car for a run and it feels OK so far.  I have an air compressor which makes pumping up tyres OK but I normally rely on a proper tyre pressure gauge.  And where is the tyre pressure gauge?  You've guessed it - or rather like me you haven't, it is in Mrs. F's handbag and she is at work!  You can't make it up!

I'm going to phone the owner of the place later today to arrange getting the keys etc and I also need to clean the car (if possible) as it is raining on and off.  Perhaps I'll just make sure the internal windows are clean!

Not sure if I'll be doing any blogging until I get back so it could get lonesome here for a while.  I've started to get some good feelings about what I could do work-wise but got one hell of a shock when I looked at recommencing my University studies as they are now charging a hell of a lot more than when I was doing it before.  I'd have to be raking in the money to consider that.  Hopefully I can set my head straight this coming week and set out some initial plans of where to go next.

No comments: