Friday, October 12, 2012

And it leaves me...

No clearer than it did before.  I met my friend K and we had a few beers and then hit the Turkish Restaurant in town.  Had a nice meal (fish based) and a beer and then headed off to an old fashioned boozer that is still "out of the way" but has history when it was in the middle of nowhere!.  Got back and went to my local as "Billy No Mates" and did the quiz.  Of course I knew people but decided that I needed more booze.

Had a long and frank conversation with K but it sort of ended up as a problem area as I have to make some sort of decision.  The trouble is that I can't make any sort of decision regarding where to go next because whatever I do affects other people and I'm really not into upsetting others, I'm happy to take a "hit" on my feelings and work and so on but I don't want to upset anyone else.

Result?   I realise that my actions will affect others and that's why I am not making decisions.  I also realise that I don't want to be the catalyst of major change.  However, the change will be good for me but it will not be good for others.

Bottom Line?  I managed to express my fears but didn't get anywhere near sorting them out!

No comments: