Monday, October 15, 2012

Another Day another Dollar?

Not quite, it's been a week and I haven't heard anything about this possible job.  I'm somewhat disappointed but I am also not surprised by it either.  It may or may not happen and that's just the way of it.  The trouble with this is that you can't plan on ifs and buts and maybes and it undermines planning.

Not that I'm a lot further with that either.  Procrastination halts me on even the simplest tasks and indecision, uncertainty and doubt certainly manage to give me the runaround.  It's not all as bad as it may sound but I could certainly use some clarity in thinking these days.  So much for me being the big strategic thinker!  

It's like a Plumber whose house if never quite leak free and I find that I'm good at what I do for customers but not at home, that's different :-) 

So there we go it's all a bit befuddled at the moment.

No comments: