Saturday, October 06, 2012

Of which more later

My "holiday" that is.  I'm back and once again have two of those moments in a car that I'd rather not have had.  One I'm overtaking a guy and the slow moving guy in front of him when the guy starts to come over on me seeing me at the very last moment and yet I was level with him when he started his manoeuvre and no indication that I could see. A BMW driver - enough said but another BMW driver around the corner from here decides that they will pass parked cars on their side coming over to my side of the road at high speed and almost causing a head on and they are remonstrating at me!  Pillocks.  One more, on motorway, all going at high speed except one in far right hand lane - had to undertake him whereon we see it is an old boy talking on a mobile phone oblivious of his surroundings, then he comes over to the inside lane but I see him retake position in the outside lane in my rear view!  Where do we get these people from and why hasn't the gene pool sorted them out yet - they should all be dead the way they were driving!

So - back home after a good week and some days.  Internet was intermittent and very very slow tethered to my phones so will have to update in the blog over the next few days.

No comments: