Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday - Inspiration

And perspiration as we get a really hot day up in the 30s and humid too. Expecting a big storm tonight to finish that off and a fresher day tomorrow. All hell breaks loose in the household tomorrow. A goes of to Uni with Mrs. F. driving her to the station and then goes off to Edinburgh. At the same time L's boyfriend J arrives driving himself around the M25 in the morning rush hour - brave boy :-). My business partner arrives late morning when we will "do lunch" and then we are back here for a couple of hours then off to London to celebrate one of our (hope to be) partner companies getting their Queens Award for Industry - a prominent cabinet minister will be there and we will be at an interesting location overlooking the Thames with a wide view around London. More on Wednesday.

I finished off filing my medical stuff today - it looks pretty incredible all stored together in one place filling a whole Lever Arch File already. Although that does include a load of stuff that I might throw away as I get paperwork each time I go in.

I wonder what they;ll say on the letter to my GP this time?

No comments: