Thursday, June 23, 2011

Now I'm feeling tired

I do try not to overdo things but last night a friend called up and we don't see each other much these days and so I went out and had a couple of beers and a lovely long chat with him. There was a band playing in the other bar - it was a bit loud and so made conversation "interesting".

Got home gone 11 and just felt flat - and this morning I continue to feel quite low. Not about results just in myself I feel out of salts.

My cousin (in-law) in the US has a phrase about "just the occasional tumbleweed passing through" - which pretty much sums up my brain at the moment. It is sunny so I might just go and invest 20 or 30 minutes in the sun and see if that assists me, it is a bit breezy out there too so perhaps the old tumbleweed will move on out somewhere else.

No comments: