Thursday, June 30, 2011

Leg Cramp

I'd forgotten - until Tuesday that is - about how they must stick your legs in stirrups - how do I know this? Well I did a fair bit of walking perhaps 4 miles in total getting to an event up in London (which was rather good). My leg just hurt like hell - right at the base of the calf muscle and it was only looking back on the blog I noticed that I'd had leg trouble before. It was bad yesterday - it felt like it was totally stiff as if in a cramp tye seizure - I used one of the DVT stockings from the Hospital and have worn that since last night and it appears to have helped a bit. I am also making sure I get in and out of my seat on a regular basis to move it.

I went to Altitude 360 on Tuesday as my business colleague and I were invited to celebrate the company we are partnering with who received the Queens Award for Innovation - the 2nd time they've won it and Dr. Liam Fox the current Defence Secretary was there and many others from other walks of life, hence I didn't mention it at the time. It's quite an interesting venue as you get to see a lot of London from the Tower's 28th Floor - unfortunately it wasn't the nicest day but we still managed to see quite a lot and had an enjoyable time.

We met some good people there and no one thought that our proposition was barking mad so that was a good sign and we were introduced to some very interesting people.

No comments: