Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mrs. F. and L are happy

As they have tickets to Wimbledon tomorrow - Court One and Andy Murray is second match on. Much excitement as we've just found that out and so L is getting slightly hyper :-) It's a nice treat for her to go after her exams and they'll both be very excited - they are choosing bright clothes so I can see them on TV - they'll be a couple of rows back near the scoreboard apparently. As we didn't luck out on any of the Olympic tickets this will have to do I guess :-)

I have placed my beers in the fridge and intend to do some work in the morning and then take the afternoon off sit back and have myself a little celebration and why not watch the match at the same time?

I'm feeling OK, if still a little sore, but that should ease down in the next day or so and I've done next to nothing today to make sure I don't mess up my recovery.

I am so pleased that Mrs. F. and L will get to see Andy Murray as long as it isn't raining I guess. L deserves a day out after finishing off her exams and getting her Uni place in Cambridge.

No comments: