Saturday, June 25, 2011

Oooppss

Well it's 01:20 and I'm sat here at my computer compiling my birthday list and time has run away with me. I see that all I have on here are DVDs. There isn't much that I actually want these days. It sounds sad but I have most things I ever wanted and I have my health and my house is paid for, I have my car and things, such as they are - home comforts I suppose you'd call them and so it's only things like films and music that I'd like and enjoy. Books - well I have hundreds and hundreds and many still need to be read so adding to that burden isn't going to help.

I'd like some luxury foods but I'm dieting and beer and alcohol will only add more to my figure. It's quite strange really that I don't really "want" anything at all. I'd like some day to own a nice watch and so on but that can wait until I have sufficient disposable to do that. I have a nice watch now but not a gold or an antique one for "best" :-)

In a way, things don't much matter any more - even photography which I used to enjoy so much is no longer that interesting. I guess other things are more important :-)

I suppose I'd better get to sleep although to tell the truth I've already slept for about 2 hours during the day.

No comments: