Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Now I'm feeling happier

It's had a little time to sink in now. There's nothing there, nothing at all, I'm clear - still. That's great news and it's just fab, I'm finally getting there and finally beginning to believe that it is possible that I can continue to make this a common occurrence.

With two conflicting pieces of information I'm not certain how to call the FOCC diet but, as far as I'm concerned - I've seen an improvement in my physical and mental well-being with it and even if it helps a little in terms of helping me keep my blood pressure down and it looks to have done the same in terms of cholesterol too - then who's to say it isn't performing little miracles elsewhere?

I'm just amazed that it's only been a few weeks and I'd sort of expect a longer term effect but there you go.

Of course, I could just be a little too excited by it all and it is nothing really :-) I doubt it but there you go.

I really am feeling chipper about this - it's probably the best news I've had for a long time and to know that the summer can now be free of Hospitals and treatments is just great. Let's see what long term FOCC will do for my health.

I don't often let myself loose with a Yippeeeee - but there you go - you just got one.

What a little miracle that was - I am really liking this feeling at last.

No comments: