Monday, June 27, 2011

Putting order into my illness

I have 5 years of paper, leaflets, appointments, notes made about the BCG treatments, Operations and Pre-Assessment notices and lots of other correspondence that were in a drawer just being stored ready for today when I filed them. I need to do a final chronological sort as it was getting dark outside when I finished getting the paper work into years and into order.

Such a lot has happened, there were so many dark days in those papers, so many deep dark black dog type depressions and do this reminded me of how far I've come along this particular journey. I dearly hope after last week and the clear I got there that much of this is behind me now. If I can continue to work hard on keeping well and eating properly etc then perhaps I can keep bladder cancer away and ensure it never comes back - that would be a good goal I think.

Talking about something that makes you feel alive this from Glastonbury was perhaps the performance of the weekend - it was amazing - such energy.

No comments: