Thursday, June 23, 2011

A little better

I took my colleague's advice and gave up trying to work and had a bath and then came downstairs and watched a DVD - Gettysburg - a long one but very interesting to see that particular battle unfold and some of the characters in it.

Wimbledon was on later so watched some of that and feel a little better about things now. I'll see how I am in the morning. I do find that I feel particularly guilty for not being back at work but if I'm not actually producing anything because I can't concentrate then quite what AM I doing :-)

Had a few phone calls congratulating me on my results but a little disturbed to get a sort of half facebook message from a distant relative who has a brain tumour (probably benign). Have dropped an email over to see if I can help in any way. It's a shock, he's about my age or maybe a bit younger.

I think I'll head off to bed and get myself an early night and see if that helps things.

No comments: