Saturday, June 25, 2011

Which reminds me

That I've had a funny old week really. I don't suppose that this time last week I could have hoped for any better news than I actually got. I mean clear for goodness sake - how good is that? I'm really made up with the news but I totally forgot how shitty I'd feel after the General Anaesthetic. I've got a tasty bruise on my hand too and I have no idea quite why the rest of hand feels so sore?

I've tried to get back to working but decided against it really after two or three miserable failures. Next week - and I mean starting on Monday I will get back to normal (or try to). I am going to restart my exercises which I was planning to do this week but thought that I'd just harm myself rather than help.

We are so close on the business front that I just want to get stuck into that. I know we can't rush this last and vital piece, which is a shame so it too has to be taken slowly and steadily. I don't want to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and so it is all about taking things a little slowly at the moment and making sure that everything is spot on. Then it's time to see if we have a business or are just barking mad :-) If it is the latter then we have to go and think again, or move to the US and go talk to the Palo Alto guys.

No comments: