Friday, July 01, 2011

01:15 Friday morning

What on earth am I doing sitting here at that sort of time for goodness sake! I'm charged today - I was flashing back through some of the work I'd done and was mightily impressed with what I'd achieved to date. You forget quite how much ground you've covered when you are working on your own so much.

I pulled out some quite large documents and just needed to top and tail them and issue them. Tomorrow I'll tidy up some of the others and we should soon be ready to get towards finishing things off in our business plan. A big meeting next week to settle and finalise numbers for the next phase and we will probably be in a good position to really leap forward.

I'm feeling OK and the only thing I've noticed is not having done my exercises for a week and a half or so - I'm feeling now that I ought to get back on track so I intend to do that tomorrow. My diet was brought to an abrupt halt yesterday as I forgot we were going out for a meal. The beer was excellent so I just had to have a couple and added to Tuesday's drink and food I'm feeling somewhat guilty but I've gone back to basics today and tomorrow should see me back on track.

No comments: