Wednesday, July 06, 2011

That makes sense

A friend suggested that this may be down to the compensation I was making for my incredibly bad leg last week. Goodness - it sounds like I'm an old crock but I feel fine apart from my back giving me jip! I guess though that's possible I walked about 4 miles with the bad leg and was favouring it and walking all sideways.

I cancelled tonight's meeting and have just taken it easy with watching a couple of DVDs I got for my birthday. I've cancelled tomorrows trip to London for the same reason. It feels a little easier right now - and I'm off to bed to get a good nights rest.

It's amazing how these odd things keep cropping up. Anyway - things could have been a lot worse - they might have found something when they checked me out a few weeks back. I need to keep a sense of perspective :-)

No comments: