Monday, July 25, 2011

So 5 years + 1 day - how's that feel?

You know what - it feels just great and whilst I seem to always be bleating on about it - life's pretty good for me at the moment. It isn't great for other people but I suppose when I wasn't doing so well they were doing OK.

I feel for my parents at the moment, what they are going through and I hope that we will know for certain later on this week or next what is going on and what the future will hold. I'm not sure that me worrying about it or anything else is going to change for what will be will be in these things and I just hope that it doesn't involve too much discomfort for my dad.

Somehow I've resolved with myself just to pull back from it at the moment as I can't do anything and I can't change anything and I also need to not get myself all wound up either.

I decided today to monitor my intake of food as I know that FOCC is pretty fattening stuff - I thought that I was on quite a good diet but in reality with all the odds and ends I eat during the day I tipped 2000 calories for the day. Tomorrow I intend to reduce that by a good couple of hundred if possible although I may be out to lunch :-( which will skew that number.

Anyway - at least I can see where the numbers are and what I need to achieve in the next few weeks in terms of lowering my input and raising my output (exercise) to start to loose some more weight. It looks as if all the work I did do has recently just ground to a halt so a bit more attention to detail is required.

No comments: