Friday, August 14, 2009

Another hot one

Another day likely to reach 27 C and the hospital will be like an oven. Hopefully they will have some fans around this time. It is at least air conditioned in the theatre and corridors.

Just got the MP3 player all loaded and I am now plugged into some music which is nice as that relaxes me.

Still not too bad although my blood pressure readings and heart rate are all up - what a surprise :-)!!!

I'd better go and do my packing and pretend that I want to go and get this done. At least the music is sorted out. I have a book that I can actually read without hurting my head and I just hope that I don't have to hang around there too long today / tomorrow.

2 comments:

Steve Kelley said...

Wishing you all the best and sending some prayers your direction!

Anonymous said...

All the best We are sure you will come out smiling

Valbri