Friday, August 28, 2009

The blood letting

Well not quite. The scab ejecting is perhaps more accurate. It sends a shudder down my spine and gives me the willies just thinking about it and so passing a rather large scab and associated port coloured urine this morning really didn't get my day away on the best footing.

I decided not to go to work so as not to aggravate the situation - you may recall a couple of operations back - I managed to really make myself bleed a lot through exercise and a couple of miles waking to and from the station either end of this morning made me reconsider whether it was a chance worth taking.

When you have blood in your urine there is also a very slight tingling that goes along with it inside your urethra which also isn't pleasant - it doesn't actually hurt though.

So I will continue with my work from home today and give myself a chance to get shot of all the biopsy scabs today.

No comments: