Thursday, August 13, 2009

An evening out to distract me

Just what I need a good evening out with the family and celebrating Ls 16th birthday. I will eat well, have a few drinks, sleep well and be ready for tomorrow. I am also distracting myself loading up my MP3 player and pottering around getting ready tomorrow.

Not too worried about it really this time. I know the score, I've done it before. Worrying isn't going to help me and I'm back into the right frame of mind.

It looks like all of the BC warriors are going to find out their fate in the next few weeks. HK is clear - brilliant news and has three low dose BCGs to contend with. Steve is due up for his scope poke and peek in about 3 weeks time.

Anyway, it looks as if we will be out of here in 20 minutes or so and I had better go and get ready - or as ready as I will ever be. The Bank of Dad and my credit cards are all I need :-)

No comments: