Thursday, August 13, 2009

Last hours at work

Are dragging by. I've a few things left to do and I am reliant on others to do their bit to release mine. So struggling along with 5 minutes works to do in the next hour and a bit!

I'm still reasonably positive about tomorrow. I know it isn't going to be great but at least I know what is coming and at least in a few weeks I'll know if everything has been successful. I was amazed to hear that a friend of mine is still having the occasional full set of biopsies. He has been receiving treatment for 10 or more years and is on the "old" regime.

Here's hoping that things get moving in the next few minutes or else I will be bored stupid. I also want to get packed up here so I can get home and take L and the family out for a meal tonight. That will take my mind off of tomorrow.

No comments: