Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Little Good News

Dad is on Insulin and they are managing to peg down his blood sugars a bit.  He is doing OK and is brighter and ate a bit more and didn't sleep as much so an improvement.  However, it was stressed that the hospital are only keeping him comfortable at the moment and doing what was necessary to keep him that way.


My news is interesting as one of the old businesses I used to work for suggested that I might like to come and do some work for them again.  That would be interesting as I enjoyed working there before.  I could do this part time or full time permanent or temporary so - I've asked to start discussions.  It may not be exactly what I want but it is something I can do in the short term and see if I feel up to it long term.  It was the job I was in when I was diagnosed.  As my business partner said "As one door closes another one opens... that applies to old doors not just new ones..."


With the 6 years experience I now have I should be able to bring something else to the party now. I am also meeting someone else tomorrow who has an interesting proposition and so things are slowly taking shape.

No comments: