Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Change of diet for a short while

I found that I was finding it difficult coming off a cheat day back to the diet and just wasn't eating properly the day following the cheat.  Last week, I actually maintained my weight despite being at my mums and whilst eating healthily I was eating all the wrong things and of course this weekend with a slap up meal on Sunday I wasn't exactly feeling ready to get back to the diet as I just don't feel like eating at all in the mornings.  I've just had a brunch type meal at 11:15 and then decided it was because I ought to.  It is very hot this week and so I don't tend to eat much when it is warm, perhaps that is the reason.  Whatever it is, I am going to eat sensibly this week and then return to the diet in a week or so.

No comments: