Friday, May 25, 2012

Preparation for the day

Sat here on the PC just whiling away a while before we prepare to go off to see my dad.  For me this is the last time I'll see him for a while or may be the last time I see him?  That's a concern.  I just don't know how he is getting on and whether this is a short term glitch or not.  


It will be a long day and hopefully he will be a little bit better than yesterday and perhaps they may have gotten his blood sugars under some control.  I'm not the optimist that my mum and brother are about his recovery but we will see, stranger things have happened but he is very very weak.


I am going home later today and I do worry that it may be a call next time that brings me here not a planned trip.  Whatever it is, I do hope that he stops suffering as soon as possible he looks so poorly and so helpless and I've never seen him looking so thin and weak, it just isn't the big powerful man I knew - it's still him but not anything like he has always been.  Doesn't sound right does it - can't explain it in writing at the moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Nick,

I was hoping I might be able to contribute a guest blog post for your site. I could not find contact information so I decided to leave a comment.

Let me know! nhare@drugwatch.com