Monday, May 21, 2012

What on earth am I going to find?

Well I will see tomorrow as I'm off to visit my dad.  Will get away nice and early to miss the rush hour traffic and get breakfast with mum and give her someone to talk to for a while.  I doubt she has had the opportunity to get it off her chest.


Sister-in-law called to give me a heads-up on how dad looks which is pretty grim from what I can understand.  He's pretty grumpy and pretty fed up which also doesn't surprise me so I hope that he is a little more with it tomorrow and I have to remember to hear him out as apparently he does take a while to say what he means and goes off on tangents.


They are still trying to sort him out in terms of blood sugar levels as well as clearing up slight infections.  We don't know what the Hospital wants to suggest about coming home although, from what I hear, that is unlikely as he can barely stand up at the moment and can only do one or two steps and refused physio earlier today.  


I have volunteered to go up for three days but have packed for 5 which I can just about achieve as I need to be back for Sunday as we have a Sunday Lunch booked at a rather nice Hotel and I have to do a presentation.  Next year it will be my family Sunday lunch as President.  Mind you if I have to cancel so be it.  Some things may be more important of course.


Difficult to know much more until I get there really.

No comments: