Monday, May 28, 2012

Situation Unchanged

Dad was stable and unchanged yesterday - perhaps a bit brighter now that blood sugars are brought down a bit more.  However, the next few days will determine the next steps from here.  


He's been remarkable under the circumstances and despite having an operation to better his quality of life, I don't see that it actually has other than keeping the infections away and he has not been able to do much at all in these 6 months or more.  Thank goodness for TV!  


I guess that I will hear more this week on what is going to happen.  We have the 4 day weekend coming up for the Queen's 60th Diamond Jubilee which now shows how old I am because I remember the 25th when we had a great time :-)  Amazing!


The trouble with that is that I am committed to a meeting on Friday and working at an event on Saturday and we have a street party here on the Monday.  Phew!  Lots going on and the week after doesn't get any better.  

No comments: