Sunday, May 13, 2012

That's a phone call I'd rather not have had

Phone call with mum wasn't good and brother and sister in law were called in early to assist move my dad who is in a lot of pain with this tear across his chest.  My brother then called me to sort of say dad's really getting very frail, grey and his chest is beginning to rattle and he isn't eating much and maybe I ought to come up this week.


I probably will have to do that but will wait until I hear what happens in the morning as mum is ringing the doctor and in a way that will determine a course of action for her, my dad and inevitably for me.


I'm going to set some scenes with a few people as a "just in case" as I had some plans this week but might have to change those based on what transpires.


My brother is a little prone to excitability in these sorts of circumstances but I think he has a point this time.

No comments: