Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pent Up Anger

I'm angry at a lot of things at the moment whilst also being calm and rationale about them too :-) Confused?  Well that's the way I am, I'm annoyed that something inside me is stopping me making decisions about my life properly.  There are some opportunities taking shape that might allow me to do some work on a part time basis and build some finances back into my business and perhaps allow me to start a few new things.


Something is holding me back and stopping me thinking about these sensibly.  I'm having to write stuff down and rationalise it but I'm not my usual analytical self on this.  There's this back of the mind nagging - not sure why or what it is saying to me but there you go :-)  The Anger bit is because I'm not sure what is holding me back - is it fear, is it not wanting to "go back" - I just don't know at the moment, I imagine that I'll work it out somehow....  Just wish it would work itself out a bit faster as my brain needs to have it sorted ASAP.

No comments: