Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Helpful Delay

I have to say I dislike travelling in peak times and to get to the interview it would have been travelling right in the middle of rush hour.  However, I got a call and the interview has gone back well over and an hour and that gives me plenty of time to get up, get fed and watered and ready to go.  It also means I won't be hanging around for ages waiting as I have another meeting a little later in the day so that now gives me about an hour to get there.  That's excellent and I can take my time to get there.

Not sure about getting back and whether I'll stay up in town and have a few drinks or not - probably not if I can help it.

I've spoken to our accountant today and have downloaded the paperwork to wind down our business.  After 15 years it really isn't going to be worth hanging on to it and I might as well let the business disappear and the web site - which is up for renewal later this year - can just fade away along with the email and everything else.  

No comments: